Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quick Run Down...



Me- lots of fabric shopping, pattern acquisition, op-shop scouring...but a distinct lack of actual sewing....arghhh
Husband- currently in Switzerland with snowflakes falling around him...sigh...
Miss 9- has discovered the clarinet which she is welcome to practice whenever she likes....right down the back of our large yard!!!...eeekk...
Miss 8- is full of creativity- a passion for fashion- she's been cutting outfits from magazines and drawing the heads and bodies around them...awwww...
(Last but not least) Master 3- has discovered LEGO- and I must admit, it's easier on the conscience to buy some sewing time with the construction time instead of TV time.

Oh and I've also made a small fortune lately by selling "stuff" on e-bay. My Donna Hay Kids magazines were a big hit, as was Lucy's Trelise Cooper skirt (sob- she never loved it as much as I did). My Paypal account is healthy and my fabric stash is growing...yay..
I'll be using these this week- it's a date...

2 comments:

M said...

Oooooh! I LOVE your pile of fabric! So very inspiring! Can't wait to see the results!

Kristie said...

I've just listed my first couple of items on eBay - got any tips?